Free coffee machine sounds & blog forecast for 2018.
After three months of silence without serious reason I’m back with this set of free coffee machine sounds. As usual this stuff was recorded using Sony PCM-D100 high quality handheld recorder in stereo at 48kHz / 24bit resolution. Download it from Dropbox or GDrive and use it as you like.
In a meanwhile let me do a little preview of what’s coming up next here in 2018.
You know how it works when you decide to write something important and don’t have a deadline. You polish it, add stuff you think is crucial, then polish a bit more, then experience something that must be added, but it needs to be cross-referenced first, some more polishing, then, oh, two months have passed, then life, family, work, winter, ice baths with free SFX and then you just accept that you’re lazy.
As no one of you may already know I’ve been walking and living barefoot since July 2017. I have two massive posts about my first impressions here and right there. But once winter kicked in and snow started falling it got really interesting. Thus I started gathering my thoughts into text letter by letter.
Then -15°C hit for about one whole February and it got even more interesting to be barefoot. Naturally my post about being barefoot auto-postponing itself, since I wanted to check if it’s really possible to live barefoot in winter. And you know what? It is! I promise (for my own sake) that I’ll share my experience and wisdom about being barefoot in winter until March ends.
tomasdabas.eu blog forecast for 2018
So to mark a successful and interesting start of year 2018 – I’m pumping you up with free coffee machine sounds and promise to make this year much more interesting and productive than everything before.
There’s lots of cool things coming up:
- free sound effects will keep flowing monthly
- I’m re-mixing a 15 year old crazily shitty song just to reinforce my point on 10 ways to massively improve your mixing skills, which will serve as a perfect material for another lesson on how to mix poorly recorded and performed material.
- There’s also this plan to release a neat video course on the same subject
- Of course I’ll be nagging about how to not spend your money on stuff you don’t need and how to get the best results with stuff you have.
- Obviously everything will be done without shoes.
- Since doing good sound involves insane amount of time spent in front a screen making micro-mouse-movements as well as hitting shortcuts on the keyboard, I feel some specific health issues as well as their treatment/prevention will be addressed later this year as well.
- And I almost forgot – a collection of gorgeous impulse-responses recorded in churches of Vilnius is on it’s way! Yes – for free.
Free coffee machine sounds recording breakdown
00:00 – 01:08 – turning on process (long one, I know)
01:10 – 01:28 – prepping hot water for cappuccino maker
01:28 – 02:31 – making milk foam in a ceramic cup with hot steam
02:32 – 02:38 – cleaning steam pipe from milk particles with hot water stream (water goes into a glass jar)
02:39 – 02:48 – grinding coffee beans
02:48 – 03:28 – making a double espresso & pouring it into the cup with pre-made milk foam
03:30 – 03:48 – turning off process (with water flowing into a glass jar)
That’s about it for today. Here’s a LQ summary/preview of what’s inside my free coffee machine sounds file. I’m thinking of becoming a beat maker after this masterpiece.
Thanks for being here. See you in my next post!